The Trocar HB (standard 100 grain model) features 0.35-inch-thick surgically sharp stainless steel mechanical blades that stay tucked in tight to the solid-steel ferrule in flight, but they deploy reliably with a 1 5/8” expandable cutting diameter. The fixed blades are also 0.35-inch thick and have a cutting diameter of 1”. They have an offset for increased accuracy and stability. The total cutting diameter of the HB is 2 5/8”. The Trocar HB features a bone-crushing chisel tip.
- Steel Ferrule with Chisel Tip
- 100 grain
- Standard and Crossbow Model (HBX)
- 1” fixed Blade Cutting Diameter
- 1 5/8” Expandable Cutting Diameter
- Offset Fixed Blades to induce spin
- 3 per pack