Hoyt Hyperforce Compound Bow is a dependable bow that has been pt through some of the most rigorous tests on the archery market.
- First it is over-engineered for smooth performance and engineered to punch tags.
- Zero-torque hyper cam creates a balanced side-to-side load eliminating the need for a flexible cable guard.
- Reduced cable-induced torque and lateral nock travel results in dead-center accuracy.
- Quad Flex limbs are 3/4″ wide and increase the stability and consistency from shot to shot.
- Bi-Ax pocket system is specifically engineered for the best contact points of the riser to pocket and pocket to limb for a zero tolerance ultra-tough design.
- X-Act grip provides consistent hand placement with a re-engineered grip width, angle and shape resulting in ultimate accuracy.
- Offset weight distribution has been engineered to provide a revolutionary asymmetrical wider pocket on the bottom of the bow to keep the mass at the grip for near perfect balance.
- Finally Shock Pods create a deadly silent shot with reduced vibration and hand shock
- Draw Weight Ranges: 50-60 lbs., 60-70 lbs.
- Draw Length Options: Cam 2 (24.5″ – 28″), Cam 3 (27″ – 30″), Cam 4 (29″ – 31″)
- Available Colors:? Subalpine?, Kuiu? Verde 2.0?, Realtree? Edge?, Under Armour? Ridge Reaper? Barren