Safety Slides – 5 Pack
Safety Slides are a solution to arrow Snap-Back. Arrow snap-back can occur when line is tied to the tail end of the arrow whic can often times result in serious injury. These safety slides keep your line in front of the bow and reel to avoid dangerous tangles. Keep your arrows headed in the direction of the fish with these easy to install slides. This system, if used properly, ensures that your bowfishing line will never tie itself to the bowstring. These bowfishing Safety Slides keeps all of the line in front of the arrow rest when you draw, preventing the fish line from tangling with the bowstring.
This AMS Safety Slide pack includes 5 safety slide kits to outfit 5 arrows. Designed to fit standard 5/16 fiberglass or 22/64 aluminum arrows.
- Installation instructions included
- 5 safety slide kits
- Available for 5/16 Fiberglass shafts or,
- Available for 22/64 Aluminum arrow shafts
- Prevents serious injury caused by line becoming tangled
- Keeps your bowfishing line in front of the bow