Already a dealer? Click here to view your account.
Become a Jakes Archery Dealer
To become a dealer you must first complete and meet the following requirements:
• Submit a completed Dealer Application Form.
• Provide a copy of your current state re-sale tax certificate/license.
• Provide a copy of your current business license, as required by your city or state.
• Must have a business phone listing and or yellow page ad listing.
• Must have posted regular business hours.
• Must be conducting business legally according to local zoning laws.
After we receive and approve your application we will send out a current catalog and price list to you, as well as weekly and monthly specials. You may also browse our catalog online after registering as a new user using our Dealer Login link. Once approved by the network administrator you will be able to order product using your dealer login.
To download a copy of the dealer application in PDF format, please click the link below.
Dealer App - PDF Format
Once you have completed the Dealer Application you may either fax it to 801-225-9509
OR e-mail a scanned copy of the document to:
Please direct all questions relating to the dealer application process to: